I started the month of February in Charleston, on a two-week journey (made doable due to working from dwelling) with one clear goal in thoughts: escape winter in Minnesota for a short time. And that? That I did. I walked the streets for miles at a time, tried an entire host of eating places, and took in every one of many many sights. It was a magical strategy to infuse a bit of vitality into the winter season, and I can nonetheless really feel the lingering results of it as I sit at my desk again in Minneapolis on a blustery, snowy day.
I want a bit of of that magic—the sort that comes from experiencing one thing new—for all of you this winter. It is probably not a visit, however certainly something out of the peculiar will do. Contemplate taking over an exercise you’ve been which means to strive (cross-country snowboarding, anybody?), venturing out to seize a chew at a brand new spot, or shopping for a contemporary bouquet of flowers within the brightest shade yow will discover so as to add a bit of additional one thing to your property.
As we inch nearer to the top of the shortest month of the yr, we’re looking again at a few of the issues our crew cherished on the internet in February.
Under you’ll discover a number of cheerful dwelling excursions, a stunning sweater for spring, a case for bringing again private running a blog, and extra. We’re additionally sharing the most-read articles and the best-selling merchandise on Wit & Delight all through the month of February to this point. Get pleasure from!
11 Issues We Beloved on the Web in February
1. Tour this cheerful, colorful Stockholm flat and discover design inspiration round each nook.
2. Cup of Jo‘s Joanna Goddard opens up about her divorce.
3. This kale salad is so good we’ve made it 3 times (final evening being the newest!).
4. Whereas it isn’t spring climate right here but, it’s been enjoyable to browse so many pretty spring arrivals. The new collection at Alex Mill caught my eye—particularly my very favorite sweater, which is now accessible in pink!
5. Considered one of our favourite designers, Meta Coleman, dreamt up this whimsical and cozy child’s bedroom.
6. In an period of social media platforms, think about this case for bringing back personal blogging.
7. How curved cabinets and shelves can enhance any kitchen design.
8. A serene Danish home with views of the countryside.
9. I purchased this pleated lampshade to pair with a base I already had. I’m very happy with the type and high quality—particularly for less than $10.
10. A delightful poem on what it feels prefer to be at peace with your self.
W&D High 5: Most-Learn Articles in February
W&D High 5: Greatest-Promoting Merchandise in February
2. Ruhicollection on Etsy Handmade Kantha Quilt
$75 – $130 $30 – $52
The prettiest colourful throw blanket.
5. Staub 4-Piece Ceramic Baking Dish Set
Excessive-quality bakeware you’ll use for years.
Editor’s Be aware: This text accommodates affiliate hyperlinks. Wit & Delight makes use of affiliate hyperlinks as a income to fund operations of the enterprise and to be much less depending on branded content material. Wit & Delight stands behind all product suggestions. Nonetheless have questions on these hyperlinks or our course of? Be at liberty to email us.
Jackie is the editorial director at Wit & Delight. In her spare time, yow will discover her working across the lakes of Minneapolis, grabbing a chew at an area restaurant, or recharging at dwelling together with her boyfriend and their beloved corgi, Marge. You possibly can comply with her on Instagram @jackiesaffert.