This creamy Rooster Florentine is pure consolation meals, good for days whenever you crave , heat meal.
It is a easy recipe to make nevertheless it has actual connoisseur attraction. Rooster breasts are simmered in a creamy wine sauce with tons of spinach.
Serve with potatoes, rice or pasta and a beneficiant sprinkle of parmesan cheese.
What’s Rooster Florentine?
It is a easy hen Florentine recipe with a creamy white wine spinach sauce. On this recipe, cream cheese provides a wealthy taste and thickens the sauce.
- That is a simple 30 minute meal with a creamy wine sauce combined and contemporary spinach.
- This recipe requires solely a few easy elements
- Straightforward but elegant, it’s good for friends or as a weeknight dinner.
Elements in Rooster Florentine
Rooster – Use boneless skinless hen breasts or hen thighs. For faster cooking, hen cutlets work properly on this recipe too.
Cream Sauce – The sauce for this dish doesn’t require flour or making a roux, because the cream cheese helps to thicken it and add taste. Heavy cream provides the sauce a velvety texture, whereas white wine provides depth of taste.
Use dry white wine reminiscent of pinot grigio or sauvignon blanc. In case you choose to not use wine, you’ll be able to substitute hen broth as an alternative.
Spinach – Use contemporary child spinach or common spinach. Roughly chop the spinach if utilizing bigger leaves, it is going to be simpler to eat. Different cooked greens may be added to the sauce, like cooked onions, broccoli, asparagus, or mushrooms.
Seasoning – The sauce could be very merely seasoned with garlic, salt & black pepper. You’ll be able to add different seasonings, together with ½ teaspoon of dried oregano or a pinch of basil.
Methods to Make Rooster Florentine
- Prepare dinner hen breasts in a skillet per the recipe beneath. Put aside.
- For the creamy spinach sauce, add white wine to the pan and let it scale back. Prepare dinner the spinach for a few minutes. Add cream cheese and cream and prepare dinner till thickened.
- Stir within the hen together with any juices. and prepare dinner simply till heated by way of. Really easy.
This creamy hen florentine recipe is of course low carb and keto pleasant.
- Leftovers are probably the greatest issues about Rooster Florentine, if you’re fortunate sufficient to have them, that’s! This dish will maintain within the fridge for as much as 4 days in an hermetic container. Slice hen and add it with sauce to a homemade crepe for a tasty breakfast, or make a Rooster Florentine pizza or casserole!
- White sauce with dairy tends to separate when frozen, so it’s greatest to make use of it up somewhat than freeze it. However that shouldn’t be onerous to do, because it’s so tasty, everybody will struggle over who will get to have Rooster Florentine for lunch! Reheat on the stovetop with a bit further broth added in, for greatest outcomes.
Extra Spinach Favorites
Creamy Rooster Florentine
Creamy hen florentine is pure consolation meals. It’s a 30 minute dinner recipe with hen breasts simmered in a creamy white wine sauce.
Season the hen breasts with salt and pepper on each side.
Warmth olive oil and butter in a big skillet over medium excessive warmth and add the hen breasts. Prepare dinner the breasts for 4-5 minutes on both sides till cooked by way of and a light-weight golden brown. Take away the hen onto a plate.
In the identical pan, add garlic and saute for minute till aromatic. Add white wine to the pan and let it simmer and scale back for a couple of minutes. Stir the wine round in order that any bits caught to the underside of the pan come off.
Add the spinach and prepare dinner till wilted whereas stirring sometimes. It will take about two minutes. As soon as the spinach has wilted, add cream cheese and heavy cream. Deliver this to a mild simmer, ensuring that the cream cheese has utterly melted and is combined properly.
Add the hen breasts again to the pan, spoon the sauce over and simmer for a minute or two earlier than turning off the warmth. Serve scorching.
Leftovers will maintain within the fridge for as much as 4 days in an hermetic container. Since it is a cream sauce it is not going to freeze properly.
Energy: 546 | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 51g | Fats: 34g | Saturated Fats: 17g | Ldl cholesterol: 239mg | Sodium: 979mg | Potassium: 1045mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 3245IU | Vitamin C: 9.6mg | Calcium: 90mg | Iron: 1.6mg
Vitamin data offered is an estimate and can fluctuate primarily based on cooking strategies and types of elements used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.